Diamond isn’t just a women’s best friend, but it’s also the birthstone for those born in April. It just so happens that diamond is also our favorite stone here at Southwest Jewelry Buyers. Diamonds are beautiful of any shape, size or weight, and that’s why we love buying diamonds. Our diamond experts are ready to review your diamonds and buy your diamonds at the best price, and at our convenient locations today! Don’t wait, contact us today!
So what’s special about April, besides the fact that it’s the fourth month of the year, and rains from time to time. Well April also happens to be every prankster’s favorite month thanks to April Fools day! Those lucky enough to be born in April are also lucky enough to have a birthstone of diamond. Don’t forget to remind your parents of this fact and demand you be showered in diamonds, especially the 1ct Internally Flawless Brilliant Cut Stone diamond.
“April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.”
— T.S. Eliot, The Waste Land
April Fun Facts
April is such a fun month with a number of fun facts few people know about. For example did you know that:
- Diamond is April’s birthstone and it represents innocence
- Sweet pea and the Daisy are the official flowers of April
- Aries and Taurus are the official Zodiac of April
- The word “April” originally comes from Aprilis which means “to open”
- The saying an, “April gentleman” means to be a foolish man
- There are 30 Days in April and what other months? Can you remember?
- When the Cuckoo arrives in the middle of April it is a sign that spring has arrived
- “April showers brings May flowers”
- The first Olympic Games after 1500 years was held April 6, 1896 in Athens, Greece.
- According to William Shakespeare, “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.”
Inspired Spring Jewelry
When you start looking to buy that perfect diamond gemstone to celebrate your birth be sure to check out:
Swarovski Cinderella Flower Ring – by Hugh Rice
This beautiful piece was inspired by the Disney story of Cindderella. A breath-taking rose gold-plated ring with delicate flower motif sparkles in the light and adds a bit of romance to anyone’s day.
Delicate Crystal Flower Garden Adjustable Ring In Pink Gold
View here: https://www.luulla.com/product/350953/delicate-crystal-flower-garden-adjustable-ring-in-pink-gold
Silver Chickweed Ring
Celebrating the simple botanicals that we find underfoot each day, this simple ring from Philadelphia’s Peg & Awl is topped with a chickweed medallion. Each ring is hand-cast from recycled silver and arrives ready for gifting in a letter pressed seed packet
Flower Rose Lotus Diamond Engagement or Right Hand Ring
View here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/128347089/blooming-work-of-art-flower-rose-lotus?