Sell American Eagle Gold!!
Sell Your American Eagle Gold Coins at Southwest Jewelry Buyers Today.
Why Choose Southwest Jewelry Buyers…
- we offer the highest prices for your gold coins
- 5-time Best of Scottsdale Award winner (jewelry category)
- discreet and upscale office environment
- accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating
- licensed by the City of Scottsdale
- appraisers with Graduate Diamond Degrees from the Gemological Institute of America
About the American Gold Eagle Coin
The American Eagle gold coin was first minted in 1986, and is the United States’ official bullion coin. It contains 91.67% gold (22 karat) and is offered in 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz denominations (troy ounces). A 1 troy oz coin has a $50 face value. Even though this particular coin was originally minted in 1986, there are “Eagle” gold coins that were minted by the United States government long before.
Contact us to see how much your coin is worth!